Langsung ke konten utama

EL-Sulthonic

 Katanya sih tempat ini mirip sama negara SAKURA (Jepang).


El-Sulthonic dan El-Nafadiez 



すみません.,

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BELIEVE

(Believe) Believe, believe, believe I don't know how I got here I knew it wouldn't be easy But your faith in me was so clear It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor But you knew one day I would be standing tall Just look at me now Cause everything starts from something But something would be nothing Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me Where would I be, if you didn't believe (Believe) Believe... There were days when I was just broken, you know There were nights when I was doubting myself But you kept my heart from falling It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor But you knew one day I would be standing tall Just look at us now Cause everything starts from something But something would be nothing Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me Where would I be, if you didn't believe [Gospel] Where would I be, if you, if you If you didn't believe Would I know how it feels to Touch the sky, if you didn't belie...

Talking to the Moon

I know you're somewhere out there Somewhere far away I want you back I want you back My neighbours think I'm crazy But they don't understand You're all I have You're all I have [Chorus:] At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself Talking to the Moon. Try to get to You In hopes you're on the other side Talking to me too. Or Am I a fool who sits alone Talking to the moon? I'm feeling like I'm famous The talk of the town They say I've gone mad Yeah I've gone mad But they don't know what I know Cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back Yeah They're talking back [Chorus:] At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself Talking to the moon. Try to get to You In hopes you're on the other side Talking to me too. Or am I a fool who sits alone Talking to the moon? Ahh...Ahh...Ahh.. Do you ever hear me calling (Ahh...Ahh..Ahh..) Ho hou ho ho hou 'Cause e...

True?

seseorang yang mencintaimu karena fisik, maka suatu hari ia juga akan pergi karena alasan fisik tersebut. seseorang yang mencintaimu karena materi, maka suatu hari ia juga akan pergi karena materi. Tetapi seseorang yang mencintaimu karena hati, ia takkan pernah pergi!! karena hati tidak pernah mengajarkan tentang ukuran relatif lebih baik atau lebih buruk.