Jika Kita bisa membuat sesuatu jadi maungkin., maka terapkanlah pada Science Project kali ini.,
kita bisa membuat sesuatu yang bisa orang lain bangga pada kita. Tunjukan kalian itu orang-orang terpilih. Terpilih untuk mnggoncangkan dunia. Yang kita butuhkan hanya satuan tekad kalian.,Kerja Keras jangan pantang menyerah..
(Believe) Believe, believe, believe I don't know how I got here I knew it wouldn't be easy But your faith in me was so clear It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor But you knew one day I would be standing tall Just look at me now Cause everything starts from something But something would be nothing Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me Where would I be, if you didn't believe (Believe) Believe... There were days when I was just broken, you know There were nights when I was doubting myself But you kept my heart from falling It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor But you knew one day I would be standing tall Just look at us now Cause everything starts from something But something would be nothing Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me Where would I be, if you didn't believe [Gospel] Where would I be, if you, if you If you didn't believe Would I know how it feels to Touch the sky, if you didn't belie...


Komentar